In this full day workshop, we explored the following areas:
- exploration of the iPad as a personal and classroom learning device
- pedagogical shifts and mental frameworks to enhance learning with iPads
- cross curricular & content specific exploration of apps
- integration of iPads in the classroom
- documentation of learning with iPads
I will soon be starting an iPad programme specifically with my ESL programme with Grades 1, 2, and 3 students. I look forward to integrating the iPad into my classroom routine to enhance the variety of learning styles and challenges in learning a new language.
Students will be introduced to a variety of communication and creation apps that will empower them to express themselves using language in a realistic and meaningful way. I look forward to using an interdisciplinary approach to motivate as many of my students with the vibrancy of tablet technology.